Trustees sought for Leading Healing Charity
The Confederation of Healing Organisations (CHO) is a leading charity in the fields of healing research and education in healing, promoting high standards of practice. We currently have a Board of 7 trustees with a paid Administrator. We are actively seeking new Trustees to join us in furthering our Objects.
The kind of people we are looking for would have:
- an interest in complementary therapies
- an enquiring mind
- an open and honest approach to life in general
- patience – you may not always agree, but we want to get along!
- foresight – we need forward thinking individuals who are willing to give their expertise.
We consider the following skills and abilities are essential for carrying out the duties and responsibilities of trusteeship:
- IT skills – we communicate by email and Internet conferencing between Board meetings
- the ability to meet quarterly in London – and occasional other meetings
- a professional manner – we run things in a businesslike way
- the ability to engage in discussion and reach decisions
- the ability to follow things through to completion.
In return, you will be working with a really friendly bunch of people who are passionate about what we do. There is not an egotist amongst us and that’s the way we intend to keep it. If you feel you are ready to commit some of your valuable time to helping us, we would love to hear from you. This is a voluntary position but all reasonable expenses are paid.
To find out more about the sort of people we are seeking please contact: